0
Hey Guys, most welcome to the inFosouRce .!!!

 I’m Azhar AliI'm 18 years old, a professional website Developer from Pakistan Punjab.

I am an I.T student. I have skills in HTML, CSS, javascript, PHP, Mysqli and Bootstraps, computer languages.
 Further, I like reading books about cyber security/ethical hacking, Psychology and studying English I also love to write articles.
I love listening to kinds of music.
I have three years experience in Website development.


Website Development is my passion and profession, I made this website only for the purpose of sharing knowledge .i hope you will find something new to learn. If you want me to make any change in my content or in the web layout just contact me. And if you need any kind of help then you may contact me on facebook, I'll help you as fast as I can. 
Moreover, you can visit my another website PhotoDoozy
Thank you.


Post a Comment

 
Top